lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: I used lucene in my site www.chinajavaworld.com. Thanks.
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:30:43 GMT
Hi HJC,

Thanks for using Lucene in your Projects. To have you site added to the
Lucene Powered by page, you must put the powered by Lucene Logo on your
search results page (not just the text on your search page).

I'm glad your site is doing well.

Please let us know if you change your site to meet this requirement.

--Peter