lucene-dev mailing list archives

From BioMates TechSupport <techsupp...@biomates.com>
Subject BioMates: Powered by Lucene
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:01:51 GMT
Hello,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have used Lucene to re-engineer the
Site Search on the BioMates international web site:

  http://www.biomates.com

Essentially we allow our users to enter simple queries, matching from a
Locale-tagged collection of HTML documents. These documents are all
constructed dynamically, with the index also being built incrementally.

Anyway, we're really impressed with Lucene. Took me less than two days from
initial download to implementing the above.

Would be nice to have a mention in your list, if possible.

Kind regards,

Andrew Regan

BioMates Technical Support UK