lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mehran Mehr as Lucene-Sandbox developer
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:33:06 GMT
Lucene Sandbox is meant to be more open to new contributors, so if you
think that Mehran Mehr will help move the project forward, I'll give my
+1 for him.
Maybe when he finishes his big project he can send his Lucene-Sandbox
contribution to lucene-dev, to remind others to vote, if they don't
vote before that.

Otis