lucene-dev mailing list archives

From <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a collaborator?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:15:16 GMT
I suspect the purpose/potential of the index framework in appex
hasn't been fully realized, primarily because of lack of
documentation.

Let me move it into a less confusing directory structure, document it
more rigorously, and let you guys decide the use(s) for it.

I haven't taken a look at LARM in detail, so I'm not immediately
clear how it'll fit in, but I'm pretty sure we can work something
out.

Kelvin