lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a collaborator?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:59:10 GMT
Hello Andre,

I would suggest that you contact some of the people who started
thinking about that stuff, such as people who started the appex project
and webcrawler-LARM contribution in Lucene Sandbox, and see if they
need help with anything.
Webrcrawler-LARM is actively developed, even though changes are not
commited frequently, but the appex project seems pretty dormant, so
maybe you can put somelife into it.  At this point I even forgot what
exactly it does, whether it works as it is now or needs more work, how
closely it followed the plan outlined at
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/luceneplan.html, and so on.

Andrew?

Otis
P.S.