lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JavaCC FYI
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:37:54 GMT

--- Tod Thomas <tod.thomas@verizon.net> wrote:
> Running ant -debug...
>
> Setting project property: javacc.home ->
> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1
> Setting project property: javacc.zip ->
> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1/lib/JavaCC.zip
> Setting project property: javacc.zip.dir ->
> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1/lib
>

> Yet..
>
> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene$ find . -type f -name JavaCC.zip
> ./javacc2.1/bin/lib/JavaCC.zip
>

> I'm just getting started but judging from the default.properties at
> one time JavaCC.zip was located ./lib under its own install
> directory, it now seems to be located in ./bin/lib.
>
> Changing javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/bin/lib in the
> default.properties file did the trick.
>
> Keep in mind its early yet and I'm not 100% sure I have the right CVS
> source, default properties reports: version=1.3-dev1.

This is all fine, except that you should make/edit onw of the following
property files instead of default.properties.

  <property file="${user.home}/lucene.build.properties" />
  <property file="${user.home}/build.properties" />
  <property file="${basedir}/build.properties" />

I guess it would be good to make that note at the top of
default.properties file.

Otis