lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tod Thomas <tod.tho...@verizon.net>
Subject JavaCC FYI
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 11:51:30 GMT
Running ant -debug...

Setting project property: javacc.home -> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1
Setting project property: javacc.zip -> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1/lib/JavaCC.zip
Setting project property: javacc.zip.dir -> /opt/src/jakarta-lucene/javacc2.1/lib

Yet..

/opt/src/jakarta-lucene$ find . -type f -name JavaCC.zip
./javacc2.1/bin/lib/JavaCC.zip

I'm just getting started but judging from the default.properties at one time JavaCC.zip was
located ./lib under its own install directory, it now seems to be located in ./bin/lib.

Changing javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/bin/lib in the default.properties file did the trick.

Keep in mind its early yet and I'm not 100% sure I have the right CVS source, default properties
reports: version=1.3-dev1.

Tod