lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tod Thomas <tod.tho...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: CVS Question
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:06:58 GMT
Thanks Otis.

I guess what I was getting at is if I wanted to contribute (eventually) is there a specific
branch of the CVS tree I should pick up from.  I just followed the instructions on the jakarta
CVS page and did a checkout on jakarta-lucene.  Correct?

BTW, is JavaCC really required to build Lucene?  Thought maybe I had a misplaced a CLASSPATH
or envar when running the build.

Tod