lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: COMMENT REQUESTED: Lucene 1.2 Final Release
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 05:10:04 GMT
I downloaded the source .tar.gz version and built it myself using 'ant
jar'.  The resulting jar file was named lucene-1.3-dev1.jar and it
should be lucene-1.2.jar.
That should be fixed.  The problem is the property value in
default.properties file, I believe.
Other than that I haven't seen any problems, although I am currently
using Lucene only for indexing, not searching.

Otis