lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelvin-li...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a collaborator?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:54 GMT
I think this might be my cue. :)

Right now, appex consists (afik) of the Andy's Centipede tool, and the
indexing framework I checked in. Right now, the package structure is rather
confusing and its not immediately clear where the sources are for these two
components. That's partially my fault, I think.

Wrt to the indexing framework, the original intention was that after it's
checked in, interested parties could check it out, and hopefully refactor
it into something useful. That hasn't really happened much though.

Is there anything I can do to encourage participation?

Regards,
Kelvin