lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Nielsen <>
Subject PhraseQuery with prefix-ending
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 08:55:57 GMT
Hello all,

In december 2001, there was a discussion about how to implement queries of
the form "microsoft app"* that matches both "microsoft application" and
"microsoft apps". Doug posted ([1]) an outline for a solution, and I posted
a hack-solution that wasn't very efficient. Now I've implemented a solution
that follows what Doug outlined which turns out to be quite efficient, and
I'd be happy to share it. I'm just unsure of the protocol here, do I just
attach it to a mail to the lucene-dev list or is there a patch maintainer?

Anders Nielsen

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message