lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: RC5 Release
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 18:40:33 GMT
I agree this is the right way to go. I am not a cvs expert and I would
rather start working this way after we do a final release of 1.2.

I just wanted to get this out and then start working with branches and
merging files between branches after we get this release out. Handling
branching does require extra work and communication.

If someone else wants to mange this CVS process, I'm all for it.

My goal is to get 1.2 to a Final Release ASAP.

Is that cool?

--Peter

On 5/14/02 11:03 AM, "Eugene Gluzberg" <drag0n2@apache.org> wrote:

> Yup:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apach
> e.org&msgNo=1249

>>> HEAD.  We will at some point merge the bug fixes back into the HEAD