lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 00:03:26 GMT
on 5/7/02 4:55 PM, "Otis Gospodnetic" <> wrote:

> I do think that the code should be cleaned up a bit as it is currently
> pretty non-standard and not consistent.  But it's not a big deal,
> doesn't bother me all that much, so I'd say it's a low priority issue.

The idea behind having nicely formatted code is that if someone wants to
contribute to the project, having something that is easy to read and nice on
the eyes makes their cost of participation lower. It has nothing to do with
bothering you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message