lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Halácsy Péter <halacsy.pe...@axelero.com>
Subject RE: Call for features in next release
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 13:01:45 GMT
Some others (if you don't mind):
1. make package protected abtract methods of org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher to public (I'd
like to be able to make subclasses of Searcher, IndexWriter, InderReader )
2. add lastModified() method to Directory, FSDirectory and RamDirectory (so it could be cached
in IndexWriter/Searcher manager)
3. support for adding more than 1 term to the same position (I'm sorry I didn't find Doug's
email about this)

peter