lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Grim Hegland Iversen" <g...@api.no>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/searchDateFilter.java
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 07:53:15 GMT
Not for wanting to make this thread any longer, but could some of you point me to the auto-reformat
program/resource that will reformat my java-source according to sun's java coding-convention
?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:acoliver@apache.org]
Sent: 8. mai 2002 04:10
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/searchDateFilter.java

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 21:50, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 5/7/02 6:27 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The same
> > script could check the file out, reformat it and check it in.
>
> But then the version of the file on the server would be different than the
> version of the file on your local disk. How do you solve that problem?

I believe the mail log happens after the commit if I'm not mistaken.  I
very well could be.  I could reason my way all the way through this and
figure it out if it interested me enough.  Unfortunately, it does not.
Anyhow I favor the cron solution anyhow.  Thanks for making me think of
this, I'll implement it for POI shortly.

I won't volunteer to do it here because I'm a flame-war amateur and
don't care to argue how the code formatter must be configured.

-Andy

> -jon
>
> --
> You kids are flame-war amateurs :) -Pier
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh