lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sandbox] appex/search
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 10:35:07 GMT
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

>I'm pretty sure it's done in one of the .../CVSROOT/* scripts.
>No mail from you.  Maybe it's just sitting in some mail queue
>somewhere.
>
>Otis

yes CVSROOT/loginfo.  And it is server-side, I must be too tired.  I had
this argument with someone else and I turned out to be right (that it
was severside).

I'm not sure if this is relevant to Kelvin, but whenever someone becomes
a committer on POI, I (moderator) set them to "allow" the first time or
so they commit.  Not sure why.

Anyhow, hope they make it through at some point.

-Andy