lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search DateFilter.java
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 18:07:05 GMT
Thats fine Jon.  I'm not really up to explaining it to you.  I'm going
to do it via crontab.  Once I'm done with it I'll send you the script if
you're interested in implementing it for Lucene or Maven to free you up
from your task as code formatting security:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jon.html  --  Give you more time to
argue. ;-)

-Andy