lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Call for features in next release
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 13:15:45 GMT
I would also add the following to the list:
- Peter Halacsy's changes to the QueryParser that, I believe, make it
possible to programmatically specify a default operator (OR or AND).

- The recenly submitted code that allows for queries such as "Microsoft
suc*" to match "Microsoft success" and "Microsoft sucks".

- Alex Murzaku contributed some code for dealing with Russian.

- A lady from Finland submitted code for handling Finnish.

I think these could/should be added to Lucene if they pass the test.

Otis