lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RC5 Release
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 18:01:00 GMT
I'm no CVS expert either.  I just sent a similar message to Peter.
We could also just tag the sources in order to avoid halting the
development.  1 week is not a big deal, but this may be something to
consider for future releases.

I think Eugene sent an email describing how to branch, merge, etc.

Otis