lucene-dev mailing list archives

From cutt...@lucene.com
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search DateFilter.java
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 23:54:44 GMT
-1

I don't want a program to automatically re-format my code.

Doug

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex
Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh