lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 13:45:22 GMT
I am not sure if this is the best way to add this.
I created a ZIP file and added that to CVS.  I could have also added
directory structure + code.
If people thinkg the latter would have been better, let me know and I
can change it.  I'm fine either way.

Otis
P.S.
I don't think the DOM demo works.  SAX one should.

--- otis@apache.org wrote:
> otis        02/05/04 06:32:45
>
>   Added:       contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo XMLIndexingDemo.zip
>   Log:
>   - A contributed, simple XML Indexing Demo.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1

jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo/XMLIndexingDemo.zip