lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search DateFilter.java
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 23:44:59 GMT
If this is a big enough issue then I say we should install some manner
of automatic code formatter to be run on checkin.  It can format the
code  to whatever the community has agreed the convention is, then Jon
won't have to serve in this role manually.  I'll be happy with whichever
one jon installs since I can always run my own locally.

-Andy

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 19:14, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 5/7/02 3:56 PM, "Otis Gospodnetic" <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Sure.  Which one?  Curlies or indentation or?
>
> http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc6.html#449
>
> > You can make the changes yourself, too, as you have commit priviledges.
>
> I shouldn't have to clean up your mess. :-)
>
> -jon
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh