lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Lucene
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 02:49:08 GMT
cool dude lets put it all in the same place and refactor it together.  I
didn't even repackage this yet I figured we'd put it in, get it building
and then pick, choose and enhance.

(like i want to rip jdom out and use commons-logging for this bad boy
because log4j has bitten me cleanly in the rump too many times with its
forever changing interfaces)

I'm not wanting to do this alone.  Lets work together..  My interest is
in getting some interfaces and pluggable architecture in here and you
had some great ideas on that IIRC.

I've even got the build and all set up.  When these guys say go I'll hit
the button and we can go to town.

-Andy