lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject number of term match in a search ...
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 06:15:19 GMT
Hi,

I posted this question in the user list and no response. I posted again in
the dev list hoping that someone can shed a bit of light in my problem.

Is there a way to found out the number of times a word is found in the query?
For example if I search for: Java Programmers

Not only I want to retrieve the list of documents that matches, I also
wanted, within that search result, the count of Java and Programmers.

Is it possible to do this with Lucene? Or do I have do a bit of changes in
the code. If this so could someone kindly point me to the area?

Hope I don't annoy anyone.

Regards,

--
Victor Hadianto