lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Clemens Marschner" <c...@lanlab.de>
Subject Fetcher Web Crawler: Technical Overview
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 18:14:03 GMT
Hi,

First, I want to thank you for putting the web crawler into the Lucene
sandbox. I'm looking forward to the future developments.

I have put together a technical overview of the Fetcher web crawler.
For those of you interested in it probably a starting point.

I hope you understand my English. I'm open for any comments concerning style
and grammar ;-)
I could imagine that some of Andrew's ideas could very well be included in a
future version as well. (http://www.trilug.org/~acoliver/luceneplan.html)

I will put this document in CVS as soon as possible.

Clemens

PS By the way, it's a Word document. Any preferences within the Jakarta
project...?