lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Sandbox now official
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:00:29 GMT
What is your example?

If it is a Lucene application extension, then I would suggest the
contributions area if the source is available. For example, if there was a
Russian Analyzer then I would suggest adding that to the contributions area.

If you are talking about a separate jar that is being used by the
contribution, AND it fell under the APL license (or a compatible license to
distribute), then I could see the contribution having a lib directory.

I'm sure I'm missing something.

--Peter