lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Sandbox now official
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:38:33 GMT

I was thinking that the contributions in the sandbox area would be source
contributions under the APL license. Other contributions that are basically
references can still be added through the contributions page.

I guess want I am not thinking the contributions area is just a hodge podge
of unorganized stuff. It is structured repackaged (org.apache.lucene)
contributions from contributors who are taking ownership. There may be some
exceptions to the organization if the contributions are not related to
lucene functionality directly (i.e. Erik Hatcher's indexing ant task). Again
this does not stop us from adding other's contributions (binaries,
non-repackaged) to the contributions area.

Thoughts?

I agree with your naming convention changes.

Thanks

--Peter