lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: release status
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:38:13 GMT
I think there have been some changes since RC4. We probably want to make an
RC5 to make sure.

What do you think about an RC5 until the end of this week, then make RC5 GM
is all goes OK.

Once the RC5 is made, please don't make any more changes to the CVS source
unless a show stopping bug comes out until final release.

Thanks

--Peter