lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <>
Subject Re: Russian Analyzer
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:25:43 GMT
Hi Boris,

For right now, I think the best place might be to add your contribution to
the contributions page.

We are currently in a Release Candidate mode and so there are no new
features to Lucene at the moment. If you send an email to the site with the
headline obvious that it is a contribution, then I will add it to the
contributions page so other can use it.

On 4/1/02 10:28 PM, "Boris Okner" <> wrote:

> I have just finished the implementation of Russian stemming algorithm
> (described at Today it
> has passed all  tests on a sample Russian vocabulary of almost 50,000 words
> (, i.e. all stems generated
> for this vocabulary, are matched to Snowball's stems
> ( The stemmer supports
> Russian Unicode, KOI8 and Win1251 charsets. I'm planning to finish
> full-featured Russian Analyser for Lucene by the end of next week. Could you
> please tell me how do I contribute my source code to Lucene?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message