lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Russian Analyzer
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:25:43 GMT
Hi Boris,

For right now, I think the best place might be to add your contribution to
the contributions page.

We are currently in a Release Candidate mode and so there are no new
features to Lucene at the moment. If you send an email to the site with the
headline obvious that it is a contribution, then I will add it to the
contributions page so other can use it.

Thanks

--Peter