lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Gutierrez <jaco...@computer.org>
Subject Error with StandardTokenizer.java and Token.java
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:20:09 GMT
Hi there...

Using the latest version of "StandardTokenizer.jj" and using JavaCC (ver
2.1) I get 7 java files, among them StandardTokenizer.java and Token.java

The Token Class has this atributes

public final class Token {
String termText; // the text of the term
int startOffset; // start in source text
int endOffset; // end in source text
String type = "word"; // lexical type
}

And the StandardTokenizer in it's next() function has this code:

new org.apache.lucene.analysis.Token(token.image,
                                         token.beginColumn,token.endColumn,
                                         tokenImage[token.kind]);

Giving an error of Variable not found.
Why is this error happening?? Do I have to manually modify the file created
by JavaCC???

Any help will be appreciated.

Jacob GutiƩrrez R.
Cochabamba - Bolivia