lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Sandbox now official
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:19:22 GMT
Thanks.  This may sound snide but....  The issue is I don't understand
the "contrib" versus jiff versus whatever naming of stuff (its different
from other projects).  I also happen to not really care, just wanted an
"okay put it here" accoding to whomever's conceptualization (someone who
cares) of this since I have none.

-Andy