lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: announce: web spider/search tool built w/Lucene
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:33:22 GMT
What I'd like to do if we ever finish the "where to do it" discussion,
is put all 3 submissions under /scratchpad/(X,Y,Z)

Then have a

/scratchapad/luceneapp

and refactor the bits and pieces into there.  That way we can get he
best of all three approaches, continue to build all three throughough
the process so that users can get their hands on things early (with the
hope they'll help contribute) and then when we've stabilized the
sources, move the luceneapp into the lucene core as a seperate build
target (for proper encapsulation).

-Andy