lucene-dev mailing list archives

From apa...@lucene.com
Subject RE: Building a release
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:57:26 GMT
I wrote something up Friday on my bus ride home, but I wanted to check the
details (CVS tag names, directory names, capitalization, stuff like that)
before I sent it out when I was next online.  Unfortunately I've since been
laid up with a nasty flu, and have Doctor's orders to stay in bed again
tomorrow.  Sigh.  I've attached the draft.

Doug