lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Okner" <>
Subject Russian Analyzer
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 06:28:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have just finished the implementation of Russian stemming algorithm (described at
Today it has passed all  tests on a sample Russian vocabulary of almost 50,000 words (,
i.e. all stems generated for this vocabulary, are matched to Snowball's stems (
The stemmer supports Russian Unicode, KOI8 and Win1251 charsets. I'm planning to finish full-featured
Russian Analyser for Lucene by the end of next week. Could you please tell me how do I contribute
my source code to Lucene?

Boris Okner