lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Development issues / processes
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:29:43 GMT

I like the idea of having more developers contribute, but I think the idea
of having Lucene related projects be connected to Lucene is paramount.
I would be willing to have the number of developers be limited and keep them
together, then have it as part of another project just because they have the
infrastructure to deal with this.
Also, from my understanding commons is a place for projects that are common
to all projects, not just a melting pot of stuff.

What are your thoughts on this?

--Peter