lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Action Item Vote Request
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:08:48 GMT
Hi Brian,

I have a suggestions that would be a little different, but I think would
accomplish the same function. I was looking at the current Jakarta CVS
repositories and it looks like we might create a sublevel under
Jakarta-lucene.

Right now the CVS repository looks like

/jakarta-lucene/docs
/jakarta-lucene/xdocs
/jakarta-lucene/src
/jakarta-lucene/lib

What about
/jakarta-lucene/contrib/docs
/jakarta-lucene/contrib/xdocs
/jakarta-lucene/contrib/src
/jakarta-lucene/lib
/jakarta-lucene/scratchpad/docs
/jakarta-lucene/scratchpad/xdocs
/jakarta-lucene/scratchpad/src
/jakarta-lucene/lucene/docs
/jakarta-lucene/lucene/xdocs
/jakarta-lucene/lucene/src

This way if you wanted to just cvs to get the core lucene build you can
point to /jarkarta-lucene/lucene/... Instead of jarkarta-lucene/...

Thoughts anyone

--Peter