lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Action Item Vote Request
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:56:03 GMT
Hi Otis,

The action item request is to create a scratchpad area in Lucene's CVS.

The scratchpad code would be part of the Lucene distribution nor part of the
build process. I should have made that more clear in my proposal.

If people are willing to create this an contribute there wares here, I think
this is a much better idea than in the commons area. I think that all the
Lucene related code should be part of the Lucene project. I don't even think
that there would be a link to it from the Lucene web page.

Which way are you going to vote?

--Peter