lucene-dev mailing list archives

From acoliver <acoli...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Where are we with lucene search application design?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:23:02 GMT
Sorry, I've been stalled lately with a backlog of work.  I sent an email
asking if anyone here objected to the creation of a scratchpad area and
build target but even I did not get my own message.

So If no one objects I'd like to create the scratchpad, create a target for
it and begin refactoring the sources that were donated.