lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scratchpad?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:41:09 GMT
That sounded nasty....What I meant to say...I'm really just tired of
"issues" (just want to write code and docs, the rest is just really
really boring to me).  So Please reference the discussion from about 1
month ago when this was last discussed and you'll get the answer to your
questions.  Anyhow, I can see this isn't going to be as simple as just
writing and refactoring but will involve long "here or there or under
there" issues and I just don't have time for that.  So I'll be back
either when I do or when someone else who does has finished
springboarding the effort.

Thanks,

-Andy