lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Calvo" <dca...@task.com.br>
Subject RE: building lucene
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:08:34 GMT
Hi,

This issue has been discussed some time ago and Erik Hatcher sent a patch proposing the definition
of all properties in build.xml
and letting users customize their environment (javacc.home, etc.) in build.properties. IMO,
this is the best solution to address
this issue but I haven't seen any comments on that since Erik's last posting.

Regards,

--Daniel