lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Calvo" <dca...@task.com.br>
Subject RE: QueryParser.parse javadoc
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:19:27 GMT
Hi Geir,

TokenMgrError is thrown by JavaCC. In a previous message, I've suggested catching it and rethrowing
as a ParseException but nobody
seemed to agree so I changed my suggestion to include it in the javadoc. In my particular
case, I catch TokenMgrError and handle it
like I do with ParseException and I don't have any problem with that.

--Daniel