lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@eTapestry.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:11:00 GMT
Come on, what are we really asking of folks here?  That those who wish to
*build* Lucene know a little bit about reading an XML file?  Why would this
be a problem?  You can always download the latest nightly binaries or
whatever if you aren't up to building it.

I would prefer that the build.properties (or whatever) not be included in
cvs and that the top of the build.xml file contain a block of clear
documentation that explains how to override the appropriate properties.  One
file, no redundancy.

Scott