lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Fixler <...@smete.org>
Subject Lucene - Dynamo glue class -- How to make it available to users?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:17:51 GMT
Hello All.  Thanks for Lucene.

My main workplace uses ATG Dynamo as the application server.  I wrote a
class to help use Lucene Documents with Dynamo --
essentially a BeanInfo type class that lets Dynamo discover the Fields
in an existing Document so the Document's properties can be referred to
in jhtml (the markup language used by Dynamo).

I can make this class available; the interest is no doubt pretty
limited, but it would probably be useful to people who have to use
Dynamo.  It doesn't really seem to belong to the main org.apache.lucene
tree.  I was curious if anyone had suggestions as to what would be an
appropriate way to make this available.

thanks
eric