lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Queryparser croaking on "[" and "]"
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:40:54 GMT
Hi all,

Well, I've had a look at QueryParser.jj and not being familiar with javacc
etc I can now safey say I'm a bit brain-fried.

Having thought more about it, it would be cool to be able to escape any of
the "special" chars - []{}() etc. Someone care to point me in the right
direction and I'll have a go.

Rgds,

Les