lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:57:18 GMT

>Ah, you are a committer here, so that -1 definitely has to count (for
>some reason I thought you were not a commiter and hence didn't take
>that -1 as seriously). Sorry about that.
>I'm all for somebody else finishing this business.
>Will you do it even if people vote not to use your suggestions?
>
>Dmitry already gave a +1 for no default.properties, which could be a
>-1.  Dmitry, are you a commiter?  I don't see your name on
>http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/whoweare.html

Yes, I'm am a commiter, although my major contribution is still pending
(support for TermVectors). Hopefully, once the release goes out, I can
bring my code up to date and commit into the CVS (but this is off topic).
I voted +1 intentionally, so as not to give a -1 against the other
option. I'm ok with whatever is decided in other words.