lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:00:58 GMT
That in CVS looking like it is always used (because
it's not called .sample or something such) looks like it would confuse
people ("I changed XYZ in, but it didn't take effect.
Why?"), that's what I was referring to when I said half-baked.
In any case, I'll wait to hear some more opinions.

--- Erik Hatcher <> wrote:
> [...]

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>