lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bug in german stemmer ?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:18:04 GMT
This email sounds right.  substCount variable always increases and
never gets reset to zero and it seems that it should be reset before
every substitution, so that its value reflects the number of characters
substituted in each token.

I will commit the fix now.
Gerhard, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Otis