lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for Lucene / new component
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:12:38 GMT
On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 05:35, Kelvin Tan wrote:
> Pls see inline reply.

Humm.  Well said.  I'm not against using Avalon.  My approach to
software is this though:  Get a working draft.  Refactor it into that
*stand the test of time* for your second or third release.  Things
change...iterate.  Not against a super configurable masterpiece...but
first I want to crawl and index web pages over httpd in various
pluggable mime formats.. Once we get there...

> Regards,
> Kelvin
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com