lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:29:41 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 8:10 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml

> otis        02/02/26 17:10:58
>   Modified:    .        build.xml
>   Log:
>   - Moved properties from in here.
should be
>     removed and replaced by
>     Targets docweb-index and docweb-war I have commented out since it
>     an Ant task that is not a part of Ant distribution yet.  These should
>     uncommented when this task makes it into the Ant distribution.
>   Submitted by: Erik Hatcher
>   Reviewed by: Otis Gospodnetic

Just to clarify.... the <index> task I submitted to lucene-dev is not going
to be committed to Ant. Its rightful home is with the Lucene codebase and
that is why I submitted it here.  (Otherwise I would have committed it to
Ant myself! :)

I would love to have it in use in the Lucene build to create the
documentation search engine web, perhaps as an additional distributable for
release builds.  I am looking for improvements and feedback on IndexTask and
its Lucene API usage (which I hacked together with little knowledge of what
I was doing at the time).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message