lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] docweb demo app
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:36:52 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Hughes" <leslie.hughes@rubus.com>

> 1) Thanks for the Ant task - that'll save me some time on the train
tomorrow
> ;-)

You're welcome!

> 2) Maybe I need to RTFM but does the index run straight out of the WAR
file?
> I was thinking about creating a WARDirectory to do this but if it's
possible
> some other way I'd be interested to hear.

The index is built when someone runs it manually from Lucene's CVS directory
locally currently.  The idea is that it will be incorporated into
distribution builds (perhaps as a separate download since its about a 2MB
WAR) in the future.  What I patched doesn't make it automatically happen...
that comes after there is lucene-dev signoff and it gets rolled into the
main distribution build dependency graph.

    Erik